Online Hypnotherapy Consultations via Zoom
We offer consultations via Zoom for online hypnotherapy to existing and new clients at no extra cost.
Who are online services good for?
That is – anyone who wants to have a session online can!
Online sessions are particularly useful for:
- Those who live in regional or remote areas.
- Those who live interstate from where we are based.
- Those who work shift work or are FIFO workers.
- Those who are unable to travel due to covid restrictions, illness or incapacity.
- Those who are going away on holidays / travelling for work but don’t want to postpone a session.
- Those who cannot attend our clinic during ordinary business hours.
Here’s how an online session works
- Zoom is FREE to use and easy to operate.
- Prior to the session, I will send you a link to download the Zoom app to your device of choice (see below for which devices you can use).
- I will then send you a link via email at the allocated appointment time – you simply open your email, click on the Zoom link and presto! Our session is live.
- If you don’t feel confident with technology – that’s okay, I can talk you through the steps to follow and answer any questions you have.
What devices can I use?
- Anything you want! With a stable internet connection, your phone, tablet, laptop or PC will work – whatever is most convenient to you!
Are online sessions as effective as face to face sessions?
Absolutely!! This is because we can see each other and talk to each other via Zoom. Session content is exactly the same online as it would be in a face to face setting.
Online sessions with Zoom have some key advantages over face to face session including:
- You can record the session for free, meaning you can listen to the session in parts or in its entirety again and again at your leisure for no extra cost. Your session therefore becomes a permanent resource.
- You can participate in the session from the comfort and privacy of your own home.
- There is no need to travel!
How do I set myself up for the session?
- Make sure you are somewhere in your home which is quiet where you won’t be disturbed by people or pets.
- Choose a spot where you will be physically comfortable to sit during the session. You may like to run the air-conditioner or heater for extra comfort.
- Position yourself in clear range of your device – we both need a clear view of each other.
- Make sure your device is charged prior to the session and positioned securely on a table or desk for instance so you don’t have to hold it in your hand or rest it on your lap.
- You can wear headphones or an earpiece if you would prefer but this is not necessary.
- Put your other devices on silent so you won’t be interrupted by a phone call or message alert during the session.